WeAr SELECT LONDON:
A NEW INTERNATIONAL TREND,
ART AND FASHION TRADE SHOW
COMING JANUARY 9TH-10TH 2016
WeAr Select showcases brands, trends, art and everything a concept store needs, including menswear, womenswear, accessories and footwear.
This will mark the first time that a physical show is connected to a leading global B2B fashion publication, WeAr Magazine, which is published in 8 languages and distributed to over 50 countries. Brands and buyers will therefore not only be bridged at a physical show, but also with an extensive follow-up through the digital and printed media channels provided by the WeAr global group
Exhibiting collections will be edited by brands to show only 35 key pieces for a concise, curated overview of the season ahead – making it easy for buyers to find new partners. Hence, the slogan for WeAr Select is ‘class instead of mass’. Added to this, the show will take place at Old Billingsgate, an unmatched sophisticated location in the heart of London
As the season opener, early global trend information will be provided for buyers by WeAr in association with WGSN. A cooperation with London Collections Men also makes buyers’ lives easier, allowing access to both events.
- Crucial trend information ahead of the season makes your buying decisions easier and safer. This will be provided to you by an unparalleled partnership with the global editorial team of WeAr Global Magazine and WGSN.
- Never get lost again at a show with thousands of brands showing hundreds of items.
- Profit from a pre-selection of premium brands and amazing talent, curated by the trusted experts of the WeAr Global team.
- For the first time, exhibitors will be limited to showing only their key pieces, making talent spotting quick and easy.
- Fashion, footwear, accessories, cool items for concept stores and an art show all in one place.
- Get inspired by a presentation of the best store concepts from around the globe and innovative runway shows.
- Combine an amazing new event with a store check in one of the most important global fashion capitals, London, all in one weekend.
- London is close, easy and affordable to get to, plus one of the most international and fashionable cities in Europe. Fly to any London airport and take the tube to Monument Station.
- Meet new buyers at a compact, international fashion and footwear trade fair in London.
- WeAr Global Magazine will support this show by digitalising it in a brand new innovative way and sending it to its leading global retailer contacts as well as bringing the show in front of the eyes of its global readership in eight languages, with a huge printed special.
- Focussed, affordable and compact - only two days, Saturday and Sunday.
- Pre-built booths bring costs and workload down to a bare minimum.
- Guaranteed results, as the media value each exhibitor receives via exposure in WeAr Global Magazine by far exceeds the exhibition costs.
- Emphasis on each collection’s key items - this will make it easier for buyers to see and understand brands at a glance and buy into new collections.
- Get connected to core consumers through innovative runway shows.
For more information and pre-registration contact Shamin Vogel:
Tel +44 0207 4604655
or visit www.wearselectlondon.com